It’s 2012 already. And I will write down my resolution for the year so I can have some accountability check at the end of the year..
1. I will pray and have daily devotion DAILY. No excuses, even in the form of baby or travel or overtime at work.
2. I will try to be less negative in responding to people and in my general attitude. I will listen more, and will say yes more.
3. I will be strict with my skincare :p
4. I will do regular yoga or pilates with hubby. Most important thing: find a workable schedule and drag hubby to it.
5. I need to save more than I did in 2011.
6. I will knit 12 gifts, learn 12 new knitting techniques, use up 12 stashed yarns, and knit 1 big lace project (Crown Prince Shawl?)
7. I will spare time everyday to call family.
There. No tick boxes but I hope I can cross them all by December 31, 2012.
What’s your New Year Resolution?